Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Okay everyone I hosted this swap last year and it seemed like everyone enjoyed it. There were some great flies that came from it as well. The only requirement for this swap is the fly has to FLOAT!!! It can be any type of material, any size hook, any style, or any color for that matter. As long as it floats you are good to go for this swap. All swap rules apply which means send your flies with return postage, place your name or handle on your container that you have shipped your flies in please, and toe tags on the flies. I was thinking about a due date of August 19 (Friday) which give folks some time to churn some flies out. Looking for 12 tiers on this swap. Have a SAFE and Happy 4th of July.

SM - add147

1. fishinorhuntin addy sent 7/18/2016 Received

2. rich mc addy sent 8/1/2016 Received 8/15/2016

3. jjs89yj addy sent 8/14/2016 Received 8/17/2016

4. Crackleback addy sent 8/1/2016 Received 8/8/2016

5. carpflyguy addy sent 8/1/2016 Received 8/15/2016

6. Bentwing addy send 7/18/2016 Received 7/25/2016

7. vicente addy sent 8/8/2016 Received

8. caloosa bug addy sent 7/18/2016 Received

9. Fisherboy0301 addy sent 7/29/2016 Received 8/11/2016

10. Mandog addy sent 7/30/2016 Received

11. Dorado addy sent 8/3/2016 Received 8/13/2016

12. BassBugn addy sent 7/31/2016 Received

Please remember to place your name on the shipping container as well as toe tags on your flies. Hopefully we will have some great flies out of this swap. Those of you that participated in last year's swap knows that we had some really great flies! Once again thank you to everyone that has decided to join and give this swap a try.

Question

is the due date the deadline for the flies to be in the mail or the deadline for the flies to be in your home?

Due date is suppose to be when they arrive in my possession but I am not a stickler on dates. Life is a pain in rear at times and folks get busy and side tracked so a few days afterwards ain't going to kill anyone in my opinion. Jump on it and give it a try FlatsRoamer!!!