Fly Tying
dryfly purist

Sunset and colours.......

Hey Terje, u da man. Very pretty. Are ya thinkin' about the end of the season...it kinda looks like that. Thank you as always and cheers, Ed

Very pretty composition. Love the way everything seems to radiate from your silhouette.

The only thing that spoils it is that sad look on your fac ... oh, wait ... that the back of your head?

Welcome back Big T! That's really nice. What is that little thing floating just to the right of your head?

Hey Terje, u da man. Very pretty. Are ya thinkin' about the end of the season...it kinda looks like that. Thank you as always and cheers, Ed

Thanks a lot, Ed. I really appreciate your kind comment :-) :-)

I guess i´m thinking about that soon the cold season is upon us :-)

Terje

Very pretty composition. Love the way everything seems to radiate from your silhouette.

The only thing that spoils it is that sad look on your fac ... oh, wait ... that the back of your head?

Thank a lot, Mike :-) :-) ..............i got lucky on this one :-)

I might have been a bit sad even if it´s kind of tricky to see :-) :-) .......the season is over and within a few weeks the winter will arrive, and that is not my favourite time of year :-) :-)

Take care

Terje

Welcome back Big T! That's really nice. What is that little thing floating just to the right of your head?

Thanks a lot, my friend :-)

The little thing floating out there is something you attach your boat to, but i´m not sure what the name for it is in english :-)

Terje

I believe they are anchor buoys. You tie up your "big" boat, then use a dinghy to get to shore.

There are two more of them to the left.

In the Coast Guard we called it a mooring buoy. I couldn't get a good idea of how big it was in the photo. It's still a really great picture. I don't know about sad, but it sure makes one speculate what that person must be thinking. Probably admiring the beautiful sunset.

amazing photo as always.

a very peaceful piece that is calming, and causes one to be quiet inside for a moment. but then you become actively involved with the piece as you start to wonder and ask these questions.

is this a sunrise or a sunset?

what time of year is it?

where was this photo taken?

is the subject facing the camera, or away?

amazing........

amazing photo as always.

a very peaceful piece that is calming, and causes one to be quiet inside for a moment. but then you become actively involved with the piece as you start to wonder and ask these questions.

is this a sunrise or a sunset?

what time of year is it?

where was this photo taken?

is the subject facing the camera, or away?

amazing........

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, artimus001 :-) :-)

Keep wondering :-) .....that is what makes a photo alive :-)

Terje