Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
steeLerfan86

paul whillock book

I was wondering if any body had orderd Paul Whillocks book from his web site.I orderd it 2 months ago and have not received it no and no replys to my emails .Do any of you know if it usaully takes this long. Thanks for the help

:ripped: :devil: :devil: :boxing: :boxing: :hyst:

watch for wicked carpenters reply :hyst:

...well...I ordered his book...it arrived in the mail about three weeks after I placed the order and paid through pay pal...it even came with a signed book mark...I can't say that I am displeased with the service...great little book to boot...hope you receive your book soon...

I was wondering if any body had orderd Paul Whillocks book from his web site.I orderd it 2 months ago and have not received it no and no replys to my emails .Do any of you know if it usaully takes this long. Thanks for the help

steeLerfan86', I had ordered off his website and never recieved the book or got a response from any email. My credit card was never charged. I ended up buying one off of ebay for $7 pluss shipping.

I have heard many rumors , which I will not repeat . But I would'nt hold your breath waiting on a reply from him. If you really want one try a secondary source.

Fred

I've been waiting for him to refund my $2,000 or send the book or email me for years. Be lucky he only got ya for $60.

If You payed thru Pay-Pal they will not help You to recover any funds sent to Paul after 30 days.

Brent

I've been waiting for him to refund my $2,000 or send the book or email me for years. Be lucky he only got ya for $60.

If You payed thru Pay-Pal they will not help You to recover any funds sent to Paul after 30 days.

Brent

A very measured reply. 229.gif4.gifmoney1.gif

I guess it is true that "time heals all wounds".301.gif

Still haven't got the book or my $2,000 back. Hope he knows what it's like to get back handed by a man.