Fly Tying
Simplejack

Blocked from the rod building forum?

Any idea on why I am blocked from making any kind of post or even contacting admins to ask what is going on? I can view, but I'm totally blocked from making any kind of post on all topics and no way to even contact the admins.. Any ideas on what happen?

I have not be on there in over a month and have many post and topics and now I'm blocked???

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

You have been restricted from posting on this community.

Need Help?
Our help documentation
Contact the community administrator

Send a PM to steeldrifter and ask him. He is one of the moderators. I tried to send one for you but I haven't been able to send any PM to him. Can send to others but not him.

I just looked and it looks like for some reason someone flagged your account as a spam account Jack. We have a big problem with spammer over on RBF and my guess is that someone mistakenly marked yours in with that group. Let me look into it and see if I can't get it removed from your account for you. I'll shoot you a Pm once it it taken care of, might take a bit but I'll get back to you.

ok.. Not sure how that woudl even happen when I have made so many post already.. We where even having a conversation about the forum settings.

Or, one can just be argumentative enough that someone decides to block you. A differing point of view is one thing, just snapping back at previous posts is ... irritating.

I am not saying that's what happened, Jack. Just saying that might be what someone perceived.

I don't have a magic wand to make Will reply to me to get your spam status removed, he is not easy to get a hold of these days even for me. Best advice I have is to rejoin under something like "Simplejack1" with a free email account. Other than that I have done everything I personally can.