Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
deaddrifter

Dyna-King

I wanted to give some recognition to Dyna-King. I have a Trekker that I have had for close to 6 years. One of the locking hand screws had somehow developed a burr and would no longer tighten. I emailed the company asking how I could buy a new one and they immediately shipped me a new one free of charge. The only question they asked was to verify they were sending me exactly what I needed. It's a small thing, but I really appreciate that level of customer service even for their more entry level vises.

​Just got the Barracuda Dyna-King, and I am very pleased with the vise. It is made very well ( American Made ). I am in the process of getting use to its workings.

​Mogup, Thank-you for the good wishes. A good feature is its weight. The vise does not move about when putting tension on the hook. I tye mainly saltwater flies, hope to do some for Peacock bass.

​Tight Lines

wademan

I tie a lot of SW myself and there could'nt be a better vise for that purpose but it ties everything else as well . Now get some bright lights so you can see all your mistakes ! Lol

Dyna king is awesome IMO. I have an Ultimate Indexer and I absolutely loved tying on it. This weekend I will tye the first fly I have tied in 5 years or so, hopefully this is like riding a bike.

More like a unicycle. You'll still have the "mechanical" ability, but you'll have to relearn the balance.

Looking forward to seeing the results.