Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

a late december day by the lake.....

I should have been winter by now but there is no sign of it yet :-)

The lakes are not frozen and there is no snow whatsoever........so i got out to take a few shots of the lake outside my hometown :-)

Merry Christmas to you all :-)

23622777029_e78d9ac7f0_h.jpg

Terje

That looks like one of those "other worlds" artist conceptions. I'm expecting to see a second sun rise, or a planet.

Nice composition, beautiful landscape.

Happy New Year Terje. This is the time of year that we get to see your beautiful snow scenes. Then comes spring, and the mayflies. Wishing you well through all the seasons!

Happy New Year Terje. This is the time of year that we get to see your beautiful snow scenes. Then comes spring, and the mayflies. Wishing you well through all the seasons!

Happy new year to you too, FlaFly :-) :-)

Terje

Micke ... I see you're fairly new here. If you like this, then you need to search back through Terje's other posts... over the last couple of years Terje has posted a lot of amazing photos. During the winter his shots tend to be snowscapes and the like. (Wonder why) When spring comes on, he starts posting gorgeous pics of his countryside, and some of the absolute best closeups of insects you'll ever see.