Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10' 3/4wt Xi series 4pc

I was sort of enjoying those photos until I read, "... cold snowy day."

Took the joy right out of it.

Nice rod though.

This is Southern New England here, the ground is frozen we got two inches of slush on top that last night ( ie now ice), it's raining now and going to be 53 deg today, hopefully melting the slush between the rain and temp because it's in my driveway too. But then it's going down to 7 deg tonight and a high of 11 tomorrow. Wed supposed to rain again and 48 deg. All that heavy snow is traveling north of us for the time being.

Another nice Xi Steve !

Dave we were like that for most December and early Jan, hitting 50's and even almost 60 a few days.This snow we got really changed things here though. It's currently 8F outside at the moment, I think the high for the next few days is 15F or something like that. Supposed to have a fishing trip coming up in a few weeks......we'll see lol

You guys can have the snow ! But hey got Feb yet and even March, like last year, can be no bargain here. The fishing is good though if you can get to the hole lol !