Fly Tying
Bimini15

I guess I never introduced myself...

Not one for too many social graces, but here we go...

Transplant from Spain to SE Florida, me love fishing long time, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Tinkerer by nature, started "artisanal" fishing about ten years ago. Mostly inshore then, mostly freshwater now. Signed up about two years ago. Been lurking until recently.

Here to keep learning from a bunch of people that tie much prettier flies than I do, and others who don't, but at least get a lot more time on the water.

Cheers,

Bimini15

Good to have ya instead if lurking!

It's ok... I've had friends I've know for years without really knowing anything about them. If I did, I might not like them so much.

... started "artisanal" fishing about ten years ago.

Bimini15

Do you mean that in "like and artisan" or pertaining to "high quality food preparation"?

Welcome to the site, Bimini.

If you've paid attention to my posts, you'll see I am not "socially acceptable" all the time, either. Usually, it's because my jokes don't go over well ... but not always.

It depends.

Mostly I mean it as hand made in small quantities, in reference to fly tying and rod wrapping.

Sometimes I mean it as in being artis-anal, or anal about the arts in the sport.

:):):)

Thanks. I did feel welcome from post 1.