Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horsefly

My first dry fly ever

post-53241-0-42778300-1476660960_thumb.jpg

Sorry the image is blurred and I know the fly is a bit sloppy (darn those hooks are tiny) but I couldn't wait to post this picture. I feel like a brand new parent...lol.

Thanks for the info. I'm leaving this morning on a trip however as soon as I can, I will try to get a clear pic and post it here.

attachicon.gifIMG_0557.JPG

I feel like a brand new parent...lol.

Um ... I can't see the fly very well. What I can see requires me to ask a question.

As a brand new parent of that fly ... have you been bitten by a mosquito recently ... possibly in Rio?

Just kidding ... I really cannot make out what it looks like.

Nice freaking dry fly. Way to go, keep it up and you will go far. I don't think he was looking for a critique. He was just proud of his 1st one.

Poopdeck was right. I wasn't really looking for a critique, I was just proud of the critter...lol. And I did mention that it was blurred, nevertheless, as soon as possible I will post a sharp pic of it and then I hope anyone who wishes to critique it, to have at it. Thanks to all.