Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tailn'Jax

Intro Post

Hey guys, I'm Ryan from Jacksonville, FL. It seems everytime I search a pattern I end up here. After several years of being routed to this site I figured its time to join and contribute. As my name suggests I enjoy chasing tailing fish in my NE Florida marshes, redfish specifically. I have included some pics over the last couple of weeks. I look forward to hearing from some of you guys, gleaning some knowledge, and contributing to the site. Good fishing this weekend.

P5130067.jpg

P5130069.jpg

P5200079.jpg

P5270098.jpg

P5270100.jpg

Wow! Very nice pictures, that red off the beach looks very nice, lol xi3 i love it! welcome! I did see i spin rod, so i dunno...what do you guys say? :P

I did see i spin rod, so i dunno...what do you guys say? :P

I say, GO FISHING. PERIOD. I automatically reach for fly tackle, but there are times and places where other tackle is the answer.

I only take the spinning rod for topwater at dark. Kayak fishing and working topwater patterns dont mix, most of the time. Thanks for the replies guys. Im heading down south this weekend for some SNOOK. I will post a detailed report when I get back.