Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Mountain lake

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BBBruce77

BBBruce77

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:10 PM

These are from a small mountain lake near my home. A trully refreshing place to pursue cutty's and just feel at peace.

Attached Files

#2 mikechell

mikechell

I LOVE SNOW ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,916 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

Pretty Country and water.

Barbed hooks rule!
My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.
Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#3 FlatsRoamer

FlatsRoamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Wow aren't you lucky. Here every canal you have to go really early or else the frikin home owners come out and scream at you lol

Still hunting for my first tarpon on fly! 

Why are windknots in love with me?

Can't wait for that diy trip to Acklins!!

Find my youtube channel in the link below

https://www.youtube....plkVnmuDObYCLBg

#4 skeet3t

skeet3t

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

Beautiful country!  That water is crystal clear!  I bet there is a real challenge to getting the fly on the water without spooking the fish.

John Torchick

So much water, so little time!
Enjoying the Creation, Praising the Creator!

#5 FlaFly

FlaFly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:26 PM

Your nickname could be B3.  Really nice... that last one is incredible.  In Fla, even our tap water isn't that clear!

"Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it."

Agatha Christie

"No one wants advice -- only corroboration."

John Steinbeck

"I had six faithful serving men, they taught me all I knew.

Their names were what? and why? and when? and how? and where? and who?"
Rudyard Kipling

#6 troutah

troutah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

Purdy!

#7 josephcsylvia

josephcsylvia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:17 PM

Wow aren't you lucky. Here every canal you have to go really early or else the frikin home owners come out and scream at you lol

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol

#8 josephcsylvia

josephcsylvia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

Very nice photos, makes me want to fish there

#9 FlatsRoamer

FlatsRoamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:37 PM

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell

them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol
Problem is the dude was a military buff with scary tattoos with a young daughter. A bad recipe

Still hunting for my first tarpon on fly! 

Why are windknots in love with me?

Can't wait for that diy trip to Acklins!!

Find my youtube channel in the link below

https://www.youtube....plkVnmuDObYCLBg

#10 josephcsylvia

josephcsylvia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

I politely tell them what to go do to themselves. I get it all the time, go away this is my dock I own the fish under it lol. I laugh and keep fishing. Tell

them how good Freddie is going to taste now that theve been marinating him with all the crackers and bread. Lol
Problem is the dude was a military buff with scary tattoos with a young daughter. A bad recipe
Lol