Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
silvermallard

Howdy Gang!

Welcome to the site.Just looked at web site very interesting.THis is a very laid back site.One of the very few places that you can get the info. you need and a good laugh at the same time.There are some from top notch tiers to starters.Very informative site.Again welcome.

Rick

silvermallard,

Welcome aboard, great group of guys here and all are willing to help out. Enjoy you're time here.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

FINALLY someone else to talk to about duck and goose huntin. Just me and MSUiceman talk about duck and goose huntin, but now that you`re here, we can have better convos. Welcome aboard! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

QUOTE (SDHflyfisher @ Jan 5 2004, 09:17 PM)
welcome
LB what the hell is that thing it is here too?

The love is everywhere...

Finally got all my gear together, read the Orvis book cover to cover, watched Skip Morris' videotape, and sat down at the tying bench tonight. Tied 2 olive size 10 wooly buggers. Put 2 strands of tinsel in one of em...weighted both. They look like they might even catch a fish or two. The first one a tied the maribou in a bit too far back on the hook I suspect. All in all I was pleased. But I'll bet a lot of you fellas can tie one in a lot less than 40 minutes, huh? wink.gif

not the first ones I tied!! Welcome to your new addiction!! And remember....ugly flies catch fish too! How do you think Steeldrifter manages to catch fish?! biggrin.gif