Fly Tying
Sippy

Great site!

Hi, I was referred to this site by my good friend, Shoe. Looks like a great place and I see a few familiar people! wink.gif I'm from Michigan and love to fish, with fly fishing being my favorite.

It's that time of the year where I get to spend more time tying which can get all-consuming for me, lol. Usually have to set the timer so the day doesn't disappear on me! cool.gif

Welcome, Sarah

Ok fellas, time to clean it up.

She has never been exposed to foul and indecent language.... bs.gif

BTW, Big Daddy Hubbard may have a feminine side, but he's more like a drunk chick at 2am... hubbard.gif

You'll like it here

Welcome Sarah (was my great grandmother's name)...I think you are our first official female angler! Great to have you aboard, and I promise to behave, well, I'll promise to TRY to behave....and Shoe....shut up! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Shoe @ Nov 11 2003, 06:32 PM)

BTW, Big Daddy Hubbard may have a feminine side, but he's more like a drunk chick  at 2am...    hubbard.gif

LOL, thanks guys! Drunk chick at 2:00 am, lol? Cool, I am not alone. I'll have some help finding the camper door! ph34r.gif

Please, DON"T behave! biggrin.gif

Welcome Sippy!

Tell the "boys" we said hi!

Speaking of feminine sides, I have certain information about a long running musical...

Sarah I must say that Big Daddy Hubbard is the local "pain in the butt" that just won't go away!

Sometimes he really shows us his great tying abilility but other times well it's interesting to say the least!

Welcome aboard and feel free to speak your mind

Come on BDH How is this picking on you?

Sometimes he really shows us his great tying abilility

You know we love you and this place would be kinda empty here without you(opens arms for a loving embrace), I love you big guy(wipes tear from cheek) wub.gif

Welcome Sarah nice to have ya with us! And a word of advice .....if you see a topic posted by BDH and it "says" joke....stay away from it.....your I.Q. will drop just by clicking on it.......

SD