Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BackWater-Fly

New Central Florida Member

Hello!

My name is Scott and I haven't Fly Fished in nearly 2 weeks!!! Oh...SORRY...DIFFERENT GROUP!!

Some of you may know me, I have been a mainstay member of the Orlando BassPro Fly Shop for the past 7 years or so, only recently removed as I have taken a position to work from home for my old software company.

I have a deep rooted passion for all things fly fishing. It was handed down to me by my father at an early age when he taught a fly tying class for our 4H group. Hooked ever since!

I grew up on Trout in the Catskills and Adirondack regions of NY but I am really enjoying the Florida waters as I have access to both coasts of Florida, all the Bass I can shake a 5wt at and my absolute favorites, the exotics of South Fla.

Aside from my love for hooking up and creating new fly patterns , I enjoy doing talks at local Fly clubs and am working on a Warm Water book I hope to have completed by next year.

It will be my pleasure discussing tying, casting, fish species and just some jaw wagging with ALL of you!

Thanks for having me!!

Scott H.

Welcome from a fellow Floridian. Keep us updated on the warm water book. Your knowledge and experience you share here is much appreciated.

Hello , Scott !!!

I am one of those that probably bothered you at BPS.

Welcome to the site.

Tampa Bay area here. Welcome. I used to shop at your BPS before we got one of our own.