Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Took some Buds fishing this weekend

Took these guys fishing this weekend. We had a lot of fun. Caught about 40 fish each day. Kept a few for eating.

steve%20d.jpg

steve%20n%20bill-XL.jpg

me.jpg

That looks like one of those outings that might just include something to warm you up inside....

Me, I'm happiest when it's around 90 degrees and everyone else is wasting away...

Great report!

That looks like one of those outings that might just include something to warm you up inside....

Me, I'm happiest when it's around 90 degrees and everyone else is wasting away...

Great report!

No, I don't get along too well with drinkin'. Especially when it's 30 below out and it's an hour and a half drive back home on a curvy, icy highway. It was 80 degrees in the fish house though.

... I'm happiest when it's around 90 degrees ....

I'll take somewhere right about in the middle of Mark's and your weather.

I could happily fish in about 45* - 60* weather forever.

... I'm happiest when it's around 90 degrees ....

I'll take somewhere right about in the middle of Mark's and your weather.

I could happily fish in about 45* - 60* weather forever.

Ditto Pyme-

Sounds and looks like you had a fun and productive trip. Wish I could be up there for just one day. No ice in my neck of PA this year.

Trout sure are pretty. But, as much as I like trout fishing, nothing beats a nice, long fight with a salmon. But I also have never caught anything except a silver (or king, I can't remember) through the ice, so I would like to do that again. And, it looks like you can easily beat my PB trout. I wait for my parents to say I can go fishing with you.

Trout sure are pretty. But, as much as I like trout fishing, nothing beats a nice, long fight with a salmon. But I also have never caught anything except a silver (or king, I can't remember) through the ice, so I would like to do that again. And, it looks like you can easily beat my PB trout. I wait for my parents to say I can go fishing with you.

Yep.