Fly Tying
JayWirth

Kind of a Test

some of us have already created more than enough new content.

time for the newbies to start being more involved in lieu of just lurking :)

time for the newbies to start being more involved in lieu of just lurking smile.png

Amen to that ! Or come in ask a question 10 people answer and you never hear from the Op again. Ya know like come back let us know if it helped, if you still have an issue or maybe even that you found another way ! And share that.

time for the newbies to start being more involved in lieu of just lurking smile.png

Amen to that ! Or come in ask a question 10 people answer and you never hear from the Op again. Ya know like come back let us know if it helped, if you still have an issue or maybe even that you found another way ! And share that.

Maybe it's the ten different answers they get ... they go away convinced we don't know what the $%!#$ we're talking about. :D

Tying is seasonal for me. It's something I do with my grandson, and sometimes one of my grand daughters too. We put it all away for the summer and hardly think about tying until fall. We are set up again and have ordered some hooks and material. Eric like to tie zonkers. I'm trying to get him to try some new stuff, and he is. I'll put up some pics soon.

Freddo and I were PMing there quite a lot there for a while over a mutual interest. I haven't heard anything from him in some time.

Maybe it's the ten different answers they get ... they go away convinced we don't know what the $%!#$ we're talking about. biggrin.png

LOL !

What happend to Freddo?

didnt he go looking for a ring or something?

Freddo sadly never came back from his fishing trip with Clemenza