Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
KaseyMarsters

Maine Woods

Hey all.

I'm from Maine. Some of my favorite and oldest memories are of fishing. I love taking my boys fishing - there's nothing like seeing their face when they have a fish on and then when it's been landed.

My wife and I run an outdoor education & survival school for kids FoxTrickAdventures.com and we teach kids fly tying, fire skills, map & compass, guide hikes, cooking, navigation, stove craft etc etc - I'm a Maine Guide. If you're interested in helping support our cause please PM me for more info. Thanks!

Anyhow - Looking to improve my fly tying and figured this is probably a great resource.

Thanks!

Welcome to the site, Kasey.

Nice website ... I hope you get some good responses and perhaps, some assistance when needed.

Thanks Mike! And thank you for your service (as a marine).

We love what we do - it's a privilege. Kids are in a world of trouble and they will be running this place really soon. Any assistance would be an honor.

The Presumpscot River near me has been a lot of fun this spring to fish and I've been tying just simple patterns the Brookies have been taking. Olive green squirrel zonkers & UV cactus chenille buggers. But I'd like to get better at dries and the little things that require patience and a little more "inner cussing".

Attached a recent catch.

post-63309-0-32254900-1530012404_thumb.jpg