Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Password Recovery Success!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rocco

Rocco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:10 AM

A few months ago I blew up my computer and getting back on line with a new one found I had lost my password here. I tried multiple times to get the recovery system to work for me but with lots of agro and  no joy.   So I slipped into lurk mode for a long time and missed a lot of discussion participation and jpg photos I could not open.

Anyway, I just tried the recovery fix again this AM when I found it to be far more user friendly. So I am finally back with all my antiquated snarky views.  

Thanks to those who helped in the improvement.

Rocco 

#2 RickZieger

RickZieger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

Glad you got back on.  I had to resign in a while ago.

Rick

Reply to this topic