Fly Tying
ralphs007

Free viewing for Amazon prime members-Midge-Magic-Fishing-Davy-Wotton

Good tip but it appears that this is just one of many fly fishing videos they must have recently added to Prime. Would recommend a bit more searching because there are several videos from FlyFishTV available, as well as many others.

Good tip but it appears that this is just one of many fly fishing videos they must have recently added to Prime. Would recommend a bit more searching because there are several videos from FlyFishTV available, as well as many others.

I did find "Wet fly Ways" with Davy Wotton at Amazon. I'll have to check and see what other fly fishing titles they have.

All this time I had Amazon Prime,and I only used it for the free shipping. I never used it to watch tv.

Thanks

P.S

I just checked and they have two more titles that I'd like to watch,thanks again.

This is great and like whatfly said, there is apparently a whole bunch of fly fishing content on Amazon that I didn't know about. Thanks for the share Ralphs007!