Fly Tying
eastern fly

The Mighty Sculpin

I know I have another swap going but I can do both. Let's get this going for the almighty SCULPIN. I think this will be fun and somewhat fast. The first 13 that want in speak up. on hold until March. I will repost then to see if someone wants in!!

SM Easternfly

1. vicente

Like I said, I'm interested, but I'll wait a bit until some others have signed up and you have an idea what the due date is going to be. I just don't have tons of time to devote to tying right now so I don't want to join and not be able to make the deadline.

I'll most likely join in if you'll have me, not sure which version I'll do might just be a basic one with a stacked deer hair head.

I'll most likely join in if you'll have me, not sure which version I'll do might just be a basic one with a stacked deer hair head.

Good you the first on the list for sure. Bryon let me know what kind of time frame you would need.

Kevin

Sorry, Kevin. According to the rules, a Swapmeister can only host one swap at a time. You'll have to wait until March 1st, when your other swap finishes before you can start another.

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1515

Well I don't remember seeing that post from him. I know I have before but it has changed so I will put it on hold.

Kevin

That's better for me. I wanted to do this but I haven't tied a sculpin. Putting it off will give me plenty of time to do some reading and get materials.

That's better for me. I wanted to do this but I haven't tied a sculpin. Putting it off will give me plenty of time to do some reading and get materials.

Great. I want to run this one as soon as my current swap in finished.

Kevin