Fly Tying
breambuster

Your Favorite Bluegill (Bream) Fiy.

This swap is full.

This Swap is for 13:swappers counting the meister. (Me} You tie up 12 flies and dont get one of your own back. Be SURE to include SASE, and TOE TAGS. Be sure the SASE has STAMPS and NOT a metered mailing label from the Post Office. They are dated and only good for use on the day of purchase. Your pattern is to be your Go-To pattern for Bluegills, Red Earred Sunfish, (Shellcrackers), Long Earred Sunfish, Red Breast Sunfish, etc. In my part of the South, we just call any of these Bream. Top water or sub-surface flies, foam flies, poppers, etc, are all welcome. I want this to be a fun swap for everyone involved. Newbies and old Hands are all welcome. Due date is March 31. That gives you 2 months and by then, the water should be warming up nicely. A great time to be wetting some Bream flies.

BB

1. Swapmeister - Swamp Monster

2. Fishingbobnelson - Bristleback Nymph - Received

3. Vicente - Clouser Variant - Received

4. Stabgnid - TBD

5. Dflanagan - Woolley Worm - Received

6. Woodenlegs - CB Breamkiller - Received. First set in!

7. Foam bug - Foam Gurgle Ant - Dropped out

8. Cphubert - TBD2 - Received

9. Vicrider - Bully Variant/Hopper - Received

10. Flytire - Predator-Style - Received

11. Atxdiscgolfer - Panfish Charlie - Received

12. Ekucolonel17 - Gill Getter Nymph - Received

13. Rht95 - TBD - Addy Sent

This swap is full.

Woodenlegs and Foambug, you guys are in. Good to be swapping with you again, Woodenlegs. Foambug, this makes us 2 in a row.

wmw4, let me know what you decide to do. Don’t wait too long. These things tend to fill up pretty fast.

Take care

BB

Okay, with the date that far out I'll get in. Been waiting for it to fill up but slow going for some reason. I have a couple of blanks I have to wrap guides on and finish. Both are spin rods I really like, one an original Lamiglas 7'6" fly rod I've used wrapped as a spinning rod for like 30 years. Overdue for a refinishing and new guides and handle. Other is nearly as old spin rod that is perfect for dock skipping and just needs guides and refinish. Wasn't going to do anymore swaps for awhile until those are done but I think I can fit yours in and panfish is one of the few fishes I have around to fish for.