Fly Tying
spey guy

most liked trout species

most liked trout species  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kind of an incomplete poll...what about Cutthroat? Golden Trout? And if we're going to include chars, what about Bull Trout? Oh and by the way, there is already one of these polls :D (http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?sho...44960&st=30)

Personally my favorite is Cutthroat trout.

"And if we're going to include chars, what about Bull Trout?"

We have three votes so far for char- the brook trout, God's favorite fish.

Chuck

I said brown but to be honest I'm 51% brown and 49% brookies, other than that as long as it's not a hatchery fish I am in.

Steve

Browns for me - they're more challenging to catch... I do enjoy the acrobatics of a rainbow however...hmmm and golden and golden/rainbow cross we have here in CA are sure pretty too. I love brookies for their willingness to "play" they do seem to aim to please....

Hmmmm I didn't see a button for "all of the above" as long as it swims - I'm game for it to play! :headbang:

I picked brook only because there is no tiger trout listed. got to love that mean a$$ fish.