Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

problem with the site

Is anyone else having problems with this site the last few days or is it just me? An error screen keeps popping up with ERROR 522. posts are being lost and I'm have to repeat things two or three times to get it done.

That's basically a "connection timed out" message because of server sharing is my understanding. I more often get the "resource limits reached" error.

OK, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I just logged in on a different computer and had the same problem several times. I'm sure the guys are working on it. it has been several days though. THe key, I think is to let your post "Auto save" before you click post so you don't have to type it all over again when it times out. Like I am right now.

I also keep getting error 522. Funny thing, if I go to a different posting then come right back to the thread where I got the error, about 3/4 of the time it is available.

I've checked in here several times today & have also been getting error messages. Got that 522 error most of the time.

I have been on the site at least three times previously today, and encountered no problems at all.

Problem today seem to be server/host related. That's something on the host company end, not anything we have control over here. Just have to wait and let them sort it out is all we can do.