Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TIER

Super Bowl LIV

Chiefs vs. 49ers

Feb. 2, 2020

KC (chiefs) favored to win

I'm cheering for KC, Because Kansas city is near where my sister lives. Also Because Patrick Mahomes is BEAST! Who are you cheering for?

Just hoping for a good game for a change. Been some good ones but also been some laughers. I have a friend in KC and I will agree after watching game yesterday Mahomes is something special. If he stays healthy he will go down as one of the greats. Got Hall of Fame written all over him.

That's easy Duck, just don't watch it and guess what...We don't care.

I quit watching most pro sports when it became all about the money and not the sport. Just my take on things. I dont care that everyone else wants to watch and I hope you enjoy it ;)

Well money is nice. Tom Brady (although i don't like him) Has 250 million dollars. That's why It's all about money. You should see Tom's house!

Well, I never try to reply just to be negative, but I'm with Mad Duck. Blah lol. Just not a sports fan myself (other than MMA and Detroit Tigers Baseball) but NFL I hate even more so. But I do hope those of you that enjoy it are given a good game this year at least.

Well money is nice. Tom Brady (although i don't like him) Has 250 million dollars. That's why It's all about money. You should see Tom's house!

When a sport gets to the point that its all about how much money one makes, It ceases to be a TEAM sport.

Should be a great game. I'm rooting for the chiefs because they have a great fan base who deserve a big win.

I could give a crap about the money. It's not mine so I won't concern myself with it. I also don't really care what motivates a person to play. Wether it's for love of the sport or money makes not one iota of a difference. The game is better then ever because those who play it have skills like never before and they just continue to get better and better as the game continues to evolve. This year has the makings of one of the best ever Super Bowls. Start beating the drum KC.

Yeah, NFL stands for National Flatulence League. Good thinking, mike.

Not me, I'm going.... wait for it..... you guessed it..... fishing!!!!!

How does that saying go? "The worst day fishing is still better than the best day sitting at home watching football"

There's another one I like, I think I made it up. "All those things you do with a ball, those are just games. Now, the things you do outside with a rod or a gun, those are sports"

No, really, you guys have a nice day and enjoy the game. 'Specially you James, with your Dad.