Fly Tying
Erichugh22

DIY bonefish, Belize

Ambergris Caye is beautiful! I was there fifteen years ago before I really got into fly fishing. I'm glad to hear its still a great destination. I think I've got the lady convinced to take a trip I just need to figure out how much fishing time I can squeeze in. Thanks for sharing your review.

Man that was awesome to read. I myself have done a couple diy bonefish trips, but never with the luck you had or the success. Keep it up!!

Thanks guys. I don't have much of a story. I've been fly fishing for around 10 years now. I spend may-octover every year guiding along Wyoming north Platte river and in the winter and spring I'm back in Texas fishing the coastal waters. I pretty much just started my blog up to try and pass helpful info to as many people as I can. Thanks again for all the feedback guys

Cool man, I have spent a lot of time recently thinking about guiding part-time when I am of age... how do you like it?

On the blog, I went over the SBS's a couple times and think a couple things could be better. One is to add a couple more pictures for the steps, and maybe a "tip" picture. For example, show a picture showing how you tied in the eyes, if you used pliers to bend the butt section of the stalk to make it an easier tie in even better. This was one of the main things I really struggled with when I first started and wished I had known that trick before. Also, I would have added a link to where you did the dubbing loop (but thats just me). In the Riffle has a good one for that, short and to the point.

Really not trying to negatively talk about the blog because it is an awesome one, I'll have to subscribe if there's an option for that. Keep up the good work man, I run an Instagram page where I post pics of my flies and a key thing I have picked on is just to keep posting steady, quality content.

Flats