Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Softex Spawn

I like the look of it OSD looks pretty good,do you know if its avaliable to buy yet?where?

Wonder if its gonna come in any different colors or just bright orange.

SD

Yea I think they are great looking and a great alternative to them boring glo-bugs.

Are they using the balls that you can buy in the craft stores???

Can't be any worse smelling than 3 day old spawn that you forgot was in your vest on a warm weekend. (talk about toxic waste) help.gif

OSD.

well, being a newcomer to the world of egg flies, I think it's a great looking pattern and easy, too....just my opinio for what it's worth!!!!

I ordered some last week so hopfully it will be here this coming week. I'll post a few pics and let ya guys know what i think of it.

Deffenitly pretty interesting looking stuff....thanks for the link OSD!

SD

gonna tie a few up tonight, Steve...I'll wait until around 4 am and call to let you know how they turned out!!!

4am huh....lol after the day i have had bud i'll be long gone by then biggrin.gif

Spent the day helping my sister and brother in law moving furniture so they could get there 9' tree into their 8' cieling house! whistling1.gif wacko.gif Had to also preform a little " modifications" to the tree trunk lol

SD

Well i finally recieved my jar of softex in the mail today i'll tryin put a couple pic's up,dont know if it will be tonight or not...been sick today and i have also been having some prob's with my camera but i'll try to get some to post how they came out.

SD