Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Peterjay

Too Quiet

It's been quiet around here for the past couple of days - too quiet. I've been going through my files looking for stuff to put on my website, (under construction) and I came across this one. It's mostly wool, with a craft fur tail and a little ornamentation. Blue & white have always been successful colors for striper fishing, and wool is one of my favorite materials. Wool stretches in the water, so it's a good idea to keep the throat shorter than the wing or use calftail or rabbit fur. Anyway, the bass like to eat this one.

post-281-0-80480300-1491055477_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Andy.

GC - I believe t's a 1/0. It didn't come barbless, but I de-barb all my hooks - no exceptions. With four hook-removal trips to the ER in my angling career, I do everything I can to avoid another one. If barbless hooks have ever cost me a fish, I'll be damned if I can remember it.

Thanks John. The positive thing about working on the website is that it's forcing me to organize my 5,000 images and weed out the junk. I've got duplicates of duplicates of duplicates, ad nauseam. Pure chaos.

Thanks John. The positive thing about working on the website is that it's forcing me to organize my 5,000 images and weed out the junk. I've got duplicates of duplicates of duplicates, ad nauseam. Pure chaos.

Well, techno is both good and bad, without digital I would have no photos, but I recently deleted about a 1000 duplicates and junk photos, from iPhone-iPad, and now they are back???? Anyone know o how to get rid of them once and for all time?

Well, techno is both good and bad, without digital I would have no photos, but I recently deleted about a 1000 duplicates and junk photos, from iPhone-iPad, and now they are back???? Anyone know o how to get rid of them once and for all time?

Have you emptied the trash? My Macs are both desktops, but once the trash is emptied, it's gone forever. Don't know if it's the same with the mobile devices, I'll ask my wife.

Have you emptied the trash? My Macs are both desktops, but once the trash is emptied, it's gone forever. Don't know if it's the same with the mobile devices, I'll ask my wife.

Yep, emptied, all good for a couple days, then magical reappearance.....

Every time your equipment syncs with the cloud ... it refills your files with anything you deleted, rather than transferring the "delete" to the cloud. I am not sure how to get it to delete cloud based storage, but I am sure there's a way, if you search for it.