Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10' 3wt Xi series 4pc

Kd0xCQ.jpg

This is one in progress that will be done on Monday. I'm listing it here before finished pics to give you guys a day ahead of time notice before it goes out to the public for sale. For the past couple years these 10' 3wts usually sell with in an hour of me listing them on Facebook so I figure this way you guys have a chance before others in case someone here wanted it. It will be finished with dark blue wraps and titanium metallic trim just like the one in the thread right below this one in this forum.

Special price for FTF guys of $120 + actual shipping.

Just FYI this one is now wrapped and curing in the drying cabinet so I'll be posting it on FB tomorrow about noon'ish. So last call on this one will be noon on Monday.

I use to feel bad for you ... when no one on this site bought a new rod. sad.png

Then you started braggin' about how quickly rods sell on FB. dry.png

Then I just started getting envious that you can work from home.unsure.png

When are you going to the River again?

When are you going to the River again?

Gonna be checking into a single room at the little motel on the river on August 4th and most likely won't be coming home for at least 14....18....20+ days later? Depends how good the fishing is. How do ya like me now? tongue.png tongue.png LOL

I've never worried about rods that don't sell here. There's a bunch of members I have built for, so when I post here I am just doing it just to give anyone here a chance before it gets sold to a stranger on facebook. So I normally just try to give a quick offer here for about 20% lower before I sell it to someone on FB just to be a nice guy.

Now, back to my 20+ day fishing trip....What ya got to say punk? laugh.png

huh.png Hmmmmmmm Why do I consider you a friend, again ???

laugh.png

I mean ... tongue.png

That Buffalo nickel was a very nice touch! I'm following this forum so I don't miss out on something like that one again..

Sign in to follow this