Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Spring Life Cycle

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#91 GP flyfisherman

GP flyfisherman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

Hopefully have mine in the mail tomorrow.

#92 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:50 AM

I will get mine I mail this week

#93 GP flyfisherman

GP flyfisherman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

Mine are in the mail.

#94 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

Mine are in the mail.

Ok I will let you know when they get here.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#95 BassBugn

BassBugn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

Kevin,  Need an address when you have a moment. Flies will be ready to mail in a couple of days. 

Thanks for hosting.

Steve

#96 rockworm

rockworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

I could use your address also.

#97 Fisherboy0301

Fisherboy0301

17 going on 40

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:59 AM

I'm ready for an addy as well. :)
<p>"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift, thats why they call it the present." - Anonymous"

Snakes are first cowards, then bluffers, and last of all warriors." - Clifford Pope

"To him, all good things -trout as well as eternal salvation- come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy." - Norman Maclean  "A River Runs Through It"

Tenkara is only for little fish!                                                                     </p>

#98 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

I'm working on mine. I'm on the last stage now.

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#99 BassBugn

BassBugn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

Kevin, flies were mailed about a week ago, hope they arrived by now.

Steve

#100 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

Kevin, flies were mailed about a week ago, hope they arrived by now.

Steve

OK I will post when I get them. The first page is up to date.

Kevin

#101 Bruce Derington

Bruce Derington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

So i mailed mine today, i think i forgot nymphs, oh well, you got the important ones. Hendricksons are called gentleman's hatch, bugs dont start coming off until mid day, i dont fish nymphs, i key in on transistional Duns, Duns and spinners

Bruce Derington

#102 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

So i mailed mine today, i think i forgot nymphs, oh well, you got the important ones. Hendricksons are called gentleman's hatch, bugs dont start coming off until mid day, i dont fish nymphs, i key in on transistional Duns, Duns and spinners

Thanks Bruce,  I will post them when they come.

Kevin

#103 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

The first page is up to date. 

Kevin

#104 chugbug27

chugbug27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:10 PM

Mine should arrive to you today, usps tracking # 9500113178618057128018
cb27

#105 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

Kevin have a bad feeling someone else got my set. USPS tracking say they made it to a mail box in your town last Fri. I sent you a PM if you do t see them in the next 2 days I will send replacements by Monday. Were ever they are I hope who ever gets them willl enjoy them
Frank