Fly Tying
jmckaughan

Wanting to start a Swap

Are you sending your info to Steeldrifter? Read all the rules and the information he now requests of SM. If you have been in 3 swaps with no problem and have sent him the info he requests in the very first post above. He has a life outside of board unlike me but he usually will get back to you after he lands that smallmouth he's playing right now.

Flats, aren't you ever going back to school? School in OK has been going for a week. 'Course as dumb as most of Okie's are we need extra time in school. Fortunately, I was born and raised in the north so I'm a Yankee here. I went to a motorcyle rally one time and they had a blood run with the Red Cross bus there poking arms and taking a pint. I gave them a pint of my blood and when they gave it to an Okie just that one pint raised his IQ 12 points.

Actually vic, tomorrow is my 3rd day of high school! And I guess because I'm a freshmen, I suck! Lol the seniors started a chant"freshmen suck! Freshmen suck!". Haha can't wait to be an upperclassmen!!

But high school is fun!

Flats, aren't you ever going back to school? School in OK has been going for a week. 'Course as dumb as most of Okie's are we need extra time in school. Fortunately, I was born and raised in the north so I'm a Yankee here. I went to a motorcyle rally one time and they had a blood run with the Red Cross bus there poking arms and taking a pint. I gave them a pint of my blood and when they gave it to an Okie just that one pint raised his IQ 12 points.

hmmmm. sounds shady , you only had three points to start with my friend....still three more than what i have presently.

Flats

Don't feel bad! My first day of college (and I truly thought I was a bad ass) I fell walking up the steps to Rader Hall. As fate would have it, two beautiful blondes looked at me and said he must be a freshman! Ego took a beating that day! I never fell going up those steps again though and a I married a beautiful blonde from college!

In my freshman year there was this one senior that walked the halls pushing and shoving everyone out of the way and acting all macho. So about the third week of this I halled off and smacked him across the face with the back of my hand, which started a year and half of grief in the corridors that culminated in a fight the next year from the one incident, apparently with this dudes henchmen, cause he was gone that prior year. When teachers came running , we all scattered but alas we heard our names announced to report to the office. Nobody would rat either side out and that ended in detention. And then all was well from that point on out. Lesson: Seniors seem to rule the halls of schools and keep your hands to yourself ! I was a big Polak kid who could hold my own but I wasn't necessarily all that bright.