Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - DFoster

I'm not sure how it ended up posting here? I thought I was adding these to the bench data base but thank you. Mark Knapp told me people who are organized are to lazy to look for their tools- LOL. I would say that I'm too lazy to memorize where I last left everything. Besides I've noticed there seems to be an inverse relationship between the rate of material accumulation and rate of age related memory loss.

Three cats ... a very good reason to keep my bench clear of tying stuff.

Still doesn't look THAT clean, but it's not Fibber McGee's closet, either.

Three cats ... a very good reason to keep my bench clear of tying stuff.

Still doesn't look THAT clean, but it's not Fibber McGee's closet, either.

Well Mike we have one cat (actually seems like the cat has us) and two of our grand children are under 3 so all hooks have to be accounted for. Another reason I keep it neat is that my wife gave me a corner of her home office. Believe me neatness is a fair trade for the heat and natural light that my basement doesn't have. It's really not to hard to keep the desk clean, I spend a few minutes when I'm done putting everything back and I keep a hand held dust buster under the desk for a quick vac of stray fibers.