Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

choosing the right fly tying vise with kelly galloup

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Poopdeck

Poopdeck

You damn kids, get off my lawn!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

Yes

#17 shoebop

shoebop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Classic Kelly Gallup! He distracts himself quite often and meanders all over the place. What should be a 5 minute video turns into a 10 minute video. I like him anyway.

Shoebop

#18 notenuftoys

notenuftoys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

Classic Kelly Gallup! He distracts himself quite often and meanders all over the place. What should be a 5 minute video turns into a 10 minute video. I like him anyway.

I like Kelly too.  I met him once and he's exactly the same way in person.  He's the only person I know who can give a 30 minute lecture on picking deer hair, when a 5 minute synopsis is all most people need.  

I'd love to have a day to fish with him and pick his brain.  He knows a helluva lot more than I do.