Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Atlanta (Duluth, actually) Fly Fishing Show

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phg

phg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

The Furimsky's have moved the southeaster iteration of The Fly Fishing Show from Winston-Salem, NC to a new location near Atlanta, GA.  The 2017 show will be at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Ga, Feb 3 &4.  Check out their WEB site for more information.  http://flyfishingshow.com/atlanta/

As I have for the past several years, I will be the host of the IFFF Learning Center at the show.  We will be offering free fly tying lessons for kids, and I hope to have a couple of Certified Casting Instructors to give casting tips to anyone who stops by.  So, if you are at the show, look us up!

#2 Guest_rich mc_*

Guest_rich mc_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

i wish i was closer . My friend Craig Riendeau is presenting a program on shoal bass and one on building bass bugs. his flies are not your normal stuff.   rich mc

#3 phg

phg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

This thread actually belongs over in Fly Fishing, not here.  Sorry.  I wasn't paying attention to where I was.  I'll repost over there.

Beginners are welcome to come to the show, though.  We'd love to see y'all!