Fly Tying
JAMAL

Infrared photography

Two of the things I don't like ... snow/cold weather and black-and-white photos.

That looks like both.

Fascinating effect ... just not my kind of pictures.

I may call you up on that this winter. I live in Northern Canada. Often thought about it mid winter (-30 C) just to see where my house is loosing heat!

Cool Pic!

Winter? my country never go below 27 degrees celsius that is 80.6 Fahrenheit.

Pretty cool.Did you use a filter for these or photoshop?

the camera is been modified to allow infrared light to be captured.

That is interesting that you can get infrared photos by altering the digital light sensitivity. I had fun using and creating infrared images years ago using 4x5 sheet film and view camera or an old Speed Graphic camera. A natural subject that is amazing are muchrooms as they literally glow in an infrared image. Would be interested in learning how you did these.

That is interesting that you can get infrared photos by altering the digital light sensitivity. I had fun using and creating infrared images years ago using 4x5 sheet film and view camera or an old Speed Graphic camera. A natural subject that is amazing are muchrooms as they literally glow in an infrared image. Would be interested in learning how you did these.

The Nikon D70s is send to a friend for modification. what hi do is, he remove the 'hot mirror' and replaced with infrared filter.

google for it. there are tutorial on how to do it.