Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

My previous rod customers

Well it's starting to get close to the end of the year, can't believe this year has flown by so quickly. Every Christmas for probably the past 8-9 years I always build a custom rod for someone/one of my friends etc just as a surprise for them. Last year I think it was Mike, year before it was my buddy Ceaser, before that was Joe. So been thinking who to build one for as a surprise this year and came up with this idea. As a thank you to everyone that has bought a rod from me in the past, it's going to be one of you guys. What I will do is get the list of all previous customers, put a number next to their name, then have someone just randomly pick a number and whoever that ends up being will get a custom rod for Christmas.

So if you have bought a rod from in in the past (or currently have an order in for one) Then reply here so we can start the list. Doesn't matter if it was last year or 18 years ago, as long as you are a previous customer then thats all it takes.

1- Chugbug27

2- piker20

3- The Mad Duck

4- Poopdeck

5- Fshng2

7- vicente

8- Rocco

9- Swampfoxforeman

10- Peartree

11- Mlandry

12- Bruce Derington

13- Gillage

14- Muskyflyguy

15- Powershooter

16- Shmang

17- Bryon Anderson

18- dflanagan

19- vicrider

20-

I bought two from you.

Yes, you made "Longclaw" for me two years ago as a gift.

Since you gave me Longclaw, don't include me in this raffle, please. Let someone else be the lucky recipient.

Chugbug27... Count me in! (My wife can't complain if it's free, right?)

Think she'll believe you?

Having a hard time believing it myself...

There is an online program called "Wheel Decide". It's a roulette wheel that you can put up to 100 spaces on. Just type in a number for each participant and spin. Can't get much more random than that.

You can do it yourself, Steve, or I'll offer my services to be the spinner, when you decide it's time to choose.

I can spin it once, giving us a winner immediately.

Or do it like I did for the knife give-away vicente did with a swap a while back. Vicente wanted me to keep spinning and dropping the numbers until there's only one. That person is the winner.