Fly Tying
flyfishingtaz

desk photos

hello guys, and ladys. Im trying to get ideas to ser up a new desk. Right now I'm still using an old sewing desk that my girlfriend gave to me so I can tie in piece away from the kitchen. Hoping that if I can check out a few of your desks, as Im getting ready to build mine soon. Hope to see what ya all have. THNX

post-58-1158936236_thumb.jpgNice set-ups guys. Ray, I notice a package of Captain Black Royal pipe tobacco on your desk. A fellow pipe smoker. Here is a pix of my tying desk.

Dave

You guys have some nice setups. I want to follow this thread, I just ordered a big box of fly tying materials yesterday (mostly all your faults). I have an idea for a bench but want to see what you guys have done before I start my own.

Steve you make me sick, Im not even gonna lie, Im jealous!!!!

I agree. steeldrifter has to be single, or is lucky enough to know a blind women. :hyst: But seriously, that has got to be the most awesome set up I think I've ever seen. And like i believe another poster said, its more stocked than my local shop. lol