Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10' 3wt 4pc pre order

Going to be running the first sale of 2020 on the 10' 3wt 4pc euro rods. I have a new color blank coming in for them next week which is a really nice gloss brown like the old Sage VPS and old St Croix/Loomis rods use to be. Looks like a really nice color. As in the past these will be built up with burl wood reel seats, the custom hand turned burl cork grips and butt (if desired). Main color wrap and trim color wraps of your choice.

Going to try my best to keep the sale price this year the same as last year for offering them for the special price of $135 here. Just $25 deposit gets you on the list and all rods will be done with in 3-4 week time frame.

Steve

Going to be closing this down here shortly. When I do these sales like this I try to keep it to 10 guys per sale so I don't get swamped and delivery times then get delayed. I also put this sale on the facebook group which a do a lot of business through and already have 8 pre-orders so only 2 spots left now. Probably close it down sometime tomorrow most likely.

btw Ken I never got a reply back from the PM I sent ya, let me know for sure if you wanted one or not when you can, thanks.

Steve

Sign in to follow this