Opening Day of trout season, in many parts of the West, is the last Saturday in April. This year it is April 28th.
Tie 12 of any trout fly, any stage, any size, any style.
Usual rules apply; stamped self-addressed envelope or funds to cover postage, toe tags, mail before due date. International swappers welcome with PayPal
Open to first 12 with, "I'm in".
Due date April 9th That way I can get them back to you for your own opener.
Over the last 8 years we have had a selection to fit just about any fly fishing situation.
1. Troutguy - Caddis Worm - Received
2. Flytire - Trigger Baetis - Received
3. Stabgnid - Pink Squirrel - Received
4. Vicente - H&L Variant Variant - Received
5. Zip - Brown/Cinnamon Caddis Emerger - Received
6. Dubs - Caddis Nymph - Received
7. Cphubert - Latex Rockworm - Received
8. Garroyo2 - Longhorn Nymph - Received
9. Vicrider - Perdigon - Received
10. Chugbug27 - Adams - Received
11. DavidHE - Palomino Caddis variant - Received
12. Rockworm - Needle Brown - Received
SM. Fishing Bob - Bivisable Mosquito - Done
ALL HAVE DEPARTED!