Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
josephcsylvia

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish all who celebrate Thanksgiving a great one! Ive got a 25lb turkey and a 12lb ham in the oven, thinking about tying while we wait for our guests. What are you guys doing today?

Saw about 25 deer this morning. It was amazing. Missed a big doe though. 😅

Headed to my girlfriends house soon to eat with her family. Hope her daddy don't carve me like the turkey! 😁😁

What are you guys doing today? Um, drinking beer & smoking cigarettes on the other side of the Atlantic!

Well, just missing a turkey and you'd fit right in here in the states, oh and football dont forget football. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Just enjoying the usual tradition here today. Family is here and just spending the day enjoying the family, eating good food, and watching Christmas movies.

Steve

Our Thanksgiving is long over but a big Happy Thanksgiving to everyone south of the border. What the heck, Thanksgiving began in the northeastern part of the U.S. before it was the U.S. but all of us in the United States and Canada really have a lot to be thankful for. Tight lines everyone.

Les

Happy Thanksgiving EVERY-ONE! Hope every-one had a good day with their families... No matter were you might be from.