Fly Tying
zip

Mardi Gras

Anyone going to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this year?

Should be a good source of beads, sorta hard to reconcile some of the things that happen at Carnival with the Church, eh?

There's a shared sense of belonging that exists here that those who get it can't find anywhere else. It pulses through the music. It's a magical place.

Well, if anyone's in town you can catch me & my gal today on Frenchmen St... 2-6 shotgun's at spotted cat, 1-4 chance bushman at maison, 4-7 royal st winding boys at maison, 6-10 cottonmouth kings at DBA, then back to the cat at 10-2am for the jazz vipers, ....then dead and gone to heaven, and Fat Tuesday's still days away

Well, if anyone's in town you can catch me & my gal today on Frenchmen St... 2-6 shotgun's at spotted cat, 1-4 chance bushman at maison, 4-7 royal st winding boys at maison, 6-10 cottonmouth kings at DBA, then back to the cat at 10-2am for the jazz vipers, ....then dead and gone to heaven, and Fat Tuesday's still days away

I'm at the Monteleon doing security.Swing by and ask for me

Thanks zip gonna have to be another time though, did Mardi gras (st Anne's) and then caught a bad flu

Everyone I've talked to who has been there says it's a great time but you never quite get the piss, crap, and vomit smell completely clear of your olfactory receptors. Did you pick the flu at Mardi Gras? Would seem like a great opportunity for any airborne or contact diseases, whether bacterial or virus to get spread. For years I enjoyed the visual benefits that can be had for a simple string of beads but I enjoyed them at private motorcycle rallies where it was far less crowded but still good times and great music.

Everyone I've talked to who has been there says it's a great time but you never quite get the piss, crap, and vomit smell completely clear of your olfactory receptors. Did you pick the flu at Mardi Gras? Would seem like a great opportunity for any airborne or contact diseases, whether bacterial or virus to get spread. For years I enjoyed the visual benefits that can be had for a simple string of beads but I enjoyed them at private motorcycle rallies where it was far less crowded but still good times and great music.

I do not even want to smell a beer right now!The only way that event can be described as is:The most heinous acts of hedonism I've ever seen!And I was just security in the hotel!Lol!