Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Saarinen

Australia trip fish pictures!

Still on it retro! Fly home Wednesday! Was only almost 2weeks on the salt, mates mums funeral cut that a day short, but doesn't matter, had to go! Gonna drag this out a bit! But 2x fish I was really happy with!

I was starting to wonder about you! Welcome back.

Adam or myself ?

If me ..... thank you

Bump! LMAO! Thanx for chiming in Dave with the right amount of K's! Just to much space between Dave & me Flats! But he did put me in touch with a good guy that will more then likely be a good friend till the end! Introduced me to kayak fishing & even left one with me! Went fly fishing for Aussie bass, loved it! 1 on, lost it! Caught 2nd, wanted better photo = not in the rag he gave me to pick it up, bass went for a swim b4 photo! Another strike, but not on! Aussie bass surface action is fun!

post-55238-0-29739100-1485228113_thumb.jpgSneak preview, fly that caught my last good fish! Sorry guys, found another place last year that's easier to post pics & full image! But love this salt section & salt is my new found love! So I'll keep on the salt bench & update my pike & musky flies thread! Go the salt! Addicted I am now!