Fly Tying

Back to bream/bass

That sucker looks like a gill killing machine!Awesome fly!

Lotta people are sceptical of this stuff, as most of my ideas...I could care less. So try it yourself. I know I'm tired of the mop stuff.... missing strikes, too bulky, soggy, etc. This stuff has been great with grass carp and a few bream so far, gonna have to see. Sacrifice longevity for the consumability.... I know it's a pain to "make" it stay where you want it tying but manageable. Amazingly "wormy" for sure! A nice substitute so far for rubber legs but a lil short. There's another version someone posted that is very durable but I can't remember where I saw it and passed at the time.

Nice, denduke. I have one of them "Googly Balls" sitting next to my tying desk. I'm finished doing my mop flies. Time to move on something else. I've always found pieces of that type of material a PIA to tie with, but I'll give it a shot.

Have to say this fly is what may have tipped me over the edge to mess with the material.

Looks really good in the water, should attract many fish.

Have a great day,

Thomas