Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Powershooter

Richmond VA free fly tying class

Hi everyone , wanted to let you know that Bass Pro Shops in Ashland VA will be hosting a free tying class starting on February 6th 2018 . Everything you need to know is on the attached photo . Any questions , feel free to ask me . I will be in attendance for all nights .

post-60201-0-74590100-1517070015_thumb.jpgpost-60201-0-56348000-1517070148_thumb.jpg

Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach offers tying every Sunday at 3p. Members of our local club, Grand Strand Flyfishers are there every week facilitating the tying. If you can't make it to Richmond, come to the beach!

This is a really good getting started class. My 12 year old son and I took it about a year and a half ago. Learned a lot and Bill from Bass Pro was very helpful and patient with questions

Peartree , if you have the time , come take the class again . I go every time they offer it but I bring my own materials to keep it interesting .

Been thinking about doing it again Bo, it was informative and a good time. Just need to work it into my schedule.

Bruce