Hey guys! Here are the pictures.
1. First fish of the year, and first fish I ever caugt at ruth pond.
2. I went to the docks and caught 2 irish lord, but I only posted the first and biggest fish.
3. I went to ruth pond and caught this one and 2 other ones.
4. The next day I went to the new docks and caught this herring. We went home to get more stuff to go out to Cordova, and I tied like crazy. I made 41 bucks off of fly tying!
5. We got back a few days later and we started having boat problems. But when one door closes, another one opens. My friends Isaiah, Noah, and Trinity were there, and they let me take a picture of their catch.
6. The next day we went haulibut fishing and I caught this cod.
7. After using the cod for bait, we soon had the biggest fight I had ever experienced and the biggest halibut I have seen. That be an 82 pounder. The next day we caught a 74 pounder while I was sick with cold.
8 and 9. My 2 fish caught at Alison Point.