Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Selfie - a few days until the season ends.... :-)

Selfie - just a few days until the season ends......might be the reason why this dude looks kind of thoughtful :-) :-)

....but soon the hockey season begins, so there is much to look forward too :-) :-)

21065943720_08aea9516d_h.jpg

Terje

Great looking picture Terje. It looks like a man that is DEEP in his thoughts. I am afraid to do a selfish because I might scare away forum members and cause folks to seek professional mental help.

Take Care Terje,

Tony

Terje, that is a cool picture...thank you. You inspired my wife to go to the city today for a trip to the camera shop. Oh, boy. Tony, I have the same problem/disorder. Cheers, Ed

Great looking picture Terje. It looks like a man that is DEEP in his thoughts. I am afraid to do a selfish because I might scare away forum members and cause folks to seek professional mental help.

Take Care Terje,

Tony

Thanks a lot, Tony :-) :-)

I guess i was bored and had nothing else to do than play with my camera as i had this old thoughful man as a model :-) :-) :-)

Take care, Tony :-)

Terje

Terje, that is a cool picture...thank you. You inspired my wife to go to the city today for a trip to the camera shop. Oh, boy. Tony, I have the same problem/disorder. Cheers, Ed

thanks a lot, man :-) :-)

Hope she came back with som interesting gear from the camera shop :-) :-)

Terje

She did! Hopefully it will help with the woeful pictures of flies I post. Thank you. Cheers, Ed

wow......if i had a wife.........that´s the kind of wife i would like to have :-) :-)

Cheers

Terje

You don't have a wife????? I woulda thought the girls would find you to be a great catch. OK Ladies, the game is on! Go for the prize!

You don't have a wife????? I woulda thought the girls would find you to be a great catch. OK Ladies, the game is on! Go for the prize!

No i don´t :-) ...... i´m best at catching trout and bad when it comes to catch the woman of my dreams :-) :-)

The search goes on, but if it´s not meant to be it´s not meant to be :-) :-)

Thanks for the suppoert though :-) :-)

Terje

Well, let me ask... do you dream about trout, or women? That may be your problem.

Flafly IS a character! And Terje, I am one of those lucky guys that have a beautiful wife as a fishing partner. Guys ask me where to find women like that. Heck, I don't know.... Cheers, Ed

Well, let me ask... do you dream about trout, or women? That may be your problem.

Well......I don´t dream about trout so if there is just two alternatives i guess i dream about the right woman....not any woman :-) :-) :-)

Terje

Flafly IS a character! And Terje, I am one of those lucky guys that have a beautiful wife as a fishing partner. Guys ask me where to find women like that. Heck, I don't know.... Cheers, Ed

You are really lucky, Ed :-) :-)

Terje