Fly Tying

I can only say that you can change your notifications under "My Settings". But I don't have any notifications listed, so I don't know if they all work.

I can only recommend that you check the swap forum daily.

Two things you can try.

1. When visiting the site click "View New Content" upper RH of screen (Comment: this always works for me for new swaps and any other new stuff)

2. Go to forums and choose "Fly Swaps and Contests" next click "Follow This Forum" right above Start New Topic. Choose type notification (I choose instant) and click Follow This Forum.

You should get notified if any new activity if posted for that forum including new Swaps.

(Disclamer: it's been awhile since I used this function. I just turned some stuff on to still see if it's active and will post if it's working.)

Hope this helps.

EDITED: #2 is useless for notification as you must look at "content I follow".

breambuster had a problem about not revceiving any "notifications" and i dont think anybody ever solved the problem

send him a pm and see if he had any results with his issue

It appears there have only been 4 swaps started since the beginning of May, so it appears you haven't missed too much.

Woodenlegs, if you find a solution please let me know. I tried everything, asked Administrators, etc, made a nuisance of myself, probably came close to getting banned from the sight, and never did find an answer. I am convinced there is a glitch in the system and once you stop receiving notices, that’s it. I think the Forum is on an old platform. One thing you might try is creating a new identity, new Username, etc. That might work but I was unwilling to try it

BB