Fly Tying
vicrider

Need one more monthly swapper

Thanking him for his service time helps us enjoy the freedom to do these things in this country Igotwood has new marching orders that put him on the move and he has to drop out of swap before he gets started. Hoped to be in one place for awhile but that didn't work for him. Thank you for your service and hopefully down the line.

Anyway, this is open to all tiers of all abilities. A good chance to study flies from several tiers and improve our own skills. Virtually every swap has a fly or two in there that I could only wish to match and it's a great way to fill box with quality flies. So rules are in other swap. Get your month's flies in before end of month, I'll return them quickly and you can fish with them as you see fit.

Nick

Pica, you're in, Armyflyguy, you're on deck. Not many years go without a problem or two that can cause a dropout.

Need another swapper starting with February's flies. Armyflyguy, I sent you a PM a few days ago. Did you want this spot? You've been on since I sent PM. You're not blocking PMs are you?

AFG would have first choice but will need someone else if he doesn't step in.

Yes it is. One of our favorite and best tiers is bailing on us just to make a lot of money. Some people's priorities. AFG wants in but I need to touch bases with him before I let someone else in. Sent him a PM but with up and down of board don't know where things are at.

Okay. I just wanted to know if it was another monthly swap that I could get in on.

Quick question, I have been trying to attach thumbnails to posts and I am having a hard time figuring out how to get them to attach. Is there a past thread with instructions? Or could any of you please give me advise? I have just tried to copy and paste but it doesn't seem to work.

Vic, thanks for the clarification. I am now starting on February's flys.

Good tying everyone!

Western Trout Hunter, click the box beside "Post" in the lower right corner that says "More Reply Options." You will get a drop down on the lower left of your screen that says, "Choose File." Click that and then choose your "Pitures" menu on your computer. Click the picture you want to add and then click "Open" When it uploads, then click "Attach this file" and then "Add Reply."

post-747-0-25462700-1454221209_thumb.jpg