Fly Tying
add147

Frog Swap ***Hippity Hop***

It's been awhile since I have hosted a swap so I figure it is about time to get one going. Spring will be here before you know it and the frogs will be croaking. This swap will be opened to the first 12 tiers that says "I am in". The only stipulation for this swap is the fly has to be some sort of a frog! Color, size, type, or material does not matter. It can be made from foam, hair, feathers it does not matter as long as it resembles a frog. It can float or it can sink. Regular swap rules apply which means flies need to be sent with return postage, toe tags on the flies, and your name/handle on the container (this helps keeping the flies with the right container). You will need to tie 12 flies and you will not be getting back your own fly. Please take in account that some of these flies could be sort of large so it is probably better to send the flies in a larger container other than an Altoids Mint tin. This ought to be a pretty neat swap I think. Due date is April 4, 2016 on a Monday which is over 6 weeks away.

SM - add147

1. Fish For Life Received 3/21/2016

2. scubohuntr Received 4/4/2016

3. Jolly Red Received 3/18/2016

4. Byron Anderson Received 4/6/2016

5. carpflyguy Received 4/13/2016

6. Bob9 Received 3/25/2016

7. jjs89yj Received 4/2/2016

8. foambug Received 4/19/2016

9. jd1983 Received 4/6/2016

10. josephcsylvia Received 4/11/2016

*****This swap is now closed*****

I'm in. One of my favorite flies for bass used to be the Hula Popper, Will try to do this as a frog for the swap.

Ok I have added scubohuntr, Jolly Red, and Byron Anderson. Welcome to the swap! I think this swap will be unique and different!!!!

Come on folks were are almost half way there in getting this swap full...Hop on in and give it a try. Those small and large mouth bass sure love frogs!!!!

I cant believe more people aren't getting into this one!?!?! Where are all the crazy bass fisherman on here!?!? Come on guys lets get tying some frogs!!

There's a lot of swaps going on right now...I'm sure it will fill up here in a bit.

Ok Bob9 you are in...Please make sure that understand what is required since it appears you are new to the site. If you have any questions do not hesitate in asking me. Welcome to the swap!!!