Fly Tying
Li'lDave

saltwater skill building no 3 - shrimp

Sorry guys and girls.

swap cancelled.

need to make a few other things a priority. And i don't want another repeat of no. 2. Where it has been nearly 2 months since the 'mail by date' and flies still haven't been seen by participants.

sorry to disappoint.

I'll get in with a one mallard shrimp. I'd also be willing to receive flies stateside like we had in the first swap if you want.

Never tied a shrimp pattern I'll give it a go if you will have me ??

Steve-stabgnid

I'll sit this one out. Closing in on two months past mail due date and still waiting to see some deceivers.

I'm in. Studying shrimp patterns right now. Definitely like the shrimp ties better than the crabs I've attempted so far.

I'll sit this one out. Closing in on two months past mail due date and still waiting to see some deceivers.

no worries saltybum.

sorry it worked that way. A few things conspired against me, but I'm not making excuses..

Sorry guys and girls.

swap cancelled.

need to make a few other things a priority. And i don't want another repeat of no. 2. Where it has been nearly 2 months since the 'mail by date' and flies still haven't been seen by participants.

sorry to disappoint.

Anyone want to step up and host this one? I would do it but cannot commit until after June 6th when my other swap closes

I love this swap and I will host if everyone is ok with it. Lil' dave I hope all is well and I hope you continue to be in it. Youre the best from down under i know....