Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

New Book

That's Kirk. Bring the book up on Amazon and tap on the "Look Inside" button and you can see a very good preview of the book. Looks like a real winner. Nice job Kirk.

i just got my copy of the book and as it says on the cover "the complete book of poppers, sliders and diver for fresh and salt water" it is just that.

well worth the money and i'll recommend this book for all levels of tyers

thank you kirk for your amazing work

There is a wealth of knowledge in the book both about Kirk's own methods and the history of popper making in the South and Gulf Region. It is well worth the price.

Fair notice. Kirk is a buddy of mine. But I stand by the above. There were a number of times as I was reading the book that I thought "Why didn't I think of that?"

On 11/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, Stippled Popper said:

There is a wealth of knowledge in the book both about Kirk's own methods and the history of popper making in the South and Gulf Region. It is well worth the price.

Fair notice. Kirk is a buddy of mine. But I stand by the above. There were a number of times as I was reading the book that I thought "Why didn't I think of that?"

Agreed. Got my copy for my birthday. Love it. So many times I thought the same thing., Why didn't I think of that?

I should send it off to Kirk to be signed. :^p

Anyway to get a signed copy? Be nice to have the book signed and related to the FTF group.